For the Love of Cooking!
Apple Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 cake
Moist, Fluffy and Absolutely Delicious.
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|1 cup pumpkin puree|
|4 cups cored, peeled and diced apples, your choice|
|3/4 cup sugar|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|2 cups flour, sifted|
|1 tablespoon ground cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|2/3 cup vegetable oil|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Combine both sugars and eggs in a mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer, mix for 4-5 minutes, until creamy.
- Add vanilla extract and vegetable oil to sugar mixture. Mix for 2 minutes. Add pumpkin puree and mix for an additional minute.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine baking powder, flour, ground cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Stir together until well mixed.
- Pour dry ingredients into pumpkin mixture. Mix until incorporated. Fold in apples.
- Pour batter into bundt pan. Place pan in oven and bake for 50-60 minutes. Place on wire rack to cool for 40 minutes before serving.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >