For the Love of Cooking!
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Sockeye Salmon with Citrus Glaze
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A simple salmon recipe that's incredibly tasty.
|2 lb. sockeye salmon, (pin bones removed)|
|1/3 cup dark brown sugar|
|2 tablespoon lemon zest|
|2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
- Position a rack in the oven 3 inches from the broiler. Line a half sheet pan with aluminum foil and place the salmon on the pan.
- Place the sugar, zest, salt, and pepper into the bowl of a small food processor and process for 1 minute or until well combined.
- Evenly spread the mixture onto the salmon and allow to sit for 45 minutes, at room temperature.
- Turn the oven on to the high broiler setting. Once hot, place the salmon into the oven and broil for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and allow to rest, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >