For the Love of Cooking!
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Skillet Pork Chops with Roasted Vegetables
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A tasty pork dish that's extra tender.
|4 red potatoes, cut into 8 wedges|
|4 cloves garlic, pressed|
|1 tablespoon dried thyme|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|2 teaspoons salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 onion, sliced|
|1 portobello mushroom, quartered|
|1 zucchini, quartered|
|1 yellow squash, quartered|
|1/4 cup flour|
|1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning|
|2 teaspoons dried thyme|
|1 cup vegetable oil|
|4 bone-in pork loin chops, 3/4-inch thick|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place potatoes, garlic, thyme, olive oil, salt and black pepper into a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan; toss to coat. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add onion, mushroom, zucchini and squash; stir. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep warm.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together flour, Cajun seasoning and thyme.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- While oil is heating, dredge pork chops in flour mixture. Fry pork chops in hot vegetable oil for 3 minutes per side, or until done.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >