4-Ingredient Hazelnut Cookies Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
4-Ingredient Hazelnut Cookies
Rate this Recipe
A tasty and nutty cookie with minimal ingredients.
|1/3 cup sugar|
|1 egg white|
|2/3 cup hazelnuts|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
- Heat oven to 180° F.
- Arrange hazelnuts on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool. Gently rub hazelnut skins off.
- Pour hazelnuts in a food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Heat oven to 275° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine salt and egg white in a small bowl. Use electric mixer and beat until stiff peaks are formed.
- Slowly fold in hazelnuts and sugar.
- Spoon cookie batter onto baking sheet. Arrange about 2 inches apart.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool on wire rack and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >