For the Love of Cooking!
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 pie
Add this delicious, vegan dessert to your cookbook.
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/3 cup walnuts|
|2 tablespoons vegan butter, (more for greasing baking dish)|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1/2 cup rolled oats|
|1/2 cup virgin coconut oil|
|1/2 cup walnuts, (crushed, more for topping)|
|1/4 cup almond milk|
|1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|15 oz unsweetened pumpkin puree|
|3/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/3 cup agave syrup|
- Make crust by combining 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/3 cup walnuts, vegan butter, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and rolled oats in a food processor.
- Grease a baking dish with vegan butter. Transfer dough to baking dish and press in firmly.
- Combine walnuts, almond milk, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, salt and agave syrup in the food processor on medium speed. Blend ingredients until smooth. After smooth, add coconut oil and reduce to low speed. Blend until silky smooth. Add seasonings to taste.
- Pour pie filling into piecrust. Place in refrigerator and chill until pie is firm.
- Remove from fridge, top with extra walnuts and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >