Cranberry, Orange and Pecan Muffins Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry, Orange and Pecan Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Sweet, wholesome, and so easy to make.
|2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1/2 tablespoon orange zest|
|1/2 cup orange juice|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|2 1/3 cups almond flour|
|1/3 cup coconut flour|
|1 cup cranberries|
|1/2 cup chopped pecans|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place a liner into each muffin well.
- Add the eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, honey, orange zest and orange juice to a mixing bowl. Pour the baking soda over top. Then add the almond and coconut flours. Use a hand mixer on low speed, mix until just combined.
- Add the cranberries and chopped pecans to the batter. Use a spoon to gently stir together.
- Generously fill each muffin cup with the batter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes before removing from the pan.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >