For the Love of Cooking!
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Ham is always the perfect choice for a holiday meal.
|1 8 pounds spiral sliced ham, fully cooked,bone-in|
|1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into four wedges|
|3 medium firm apples, peeled and cubed|
|1 12 oz. package fresh cranberries|
|1 medium navel orange, peeled and cut into chunks|
|1 1/4 cups sugar|
|3 tablespoons lemon juice|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Set a rack into a shallow roasting pan. Set ham on rack. Arrange pineapple around ham. Cover and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- While ham cooks, combine apples and cranberries in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes, or until cranberries pop. Add orange chunks, sugar and lemon juice. Cook and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Spoon half of the apple-cranberry mixture over ham. Bake ham 30 minutes more, or until a meat thermometer registers 140 degrees. Let ham rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut pineapple wedges into large chunks, and serve with ham and remaining relish.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >