Easy Chicken Rigatoni Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Chicken Rigatoni
Rate this Recipe
A delectable dinner in under 30 minutes.
|1/4 cup olive oil
|1/2 tablespoon crushed red pepper
|1/4 teaspoon salt
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
|1 tablespoon minced garlic
|1 lb chicken breast
|1 cup marinara sauce
|3/4 cup Alfredo sauce
|2 tablespoons butter
|1 lb rigatoni pasta
|Grated parmesan cheese, for topping
- Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil. Add rigatoni pasta, cook according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add crushed red pepper, salt, pepper and garlic, saute until garlic is caramelized.
- Add chicken breast to the skillet, coat chicken with seasonings. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side. Add marinara and Alfredo sauce, stir to combine. Bring to a simmer. Cook for about 5 minutes. Add butter, stir to combine.
- Add the cooked noodles to the skillet, stir to coat evenly.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
Enjoy these classic Irish dishes in honor of St. Patrick's Day. There's the traditional Corned Beef & Cabbage, Shepherd's Pie and even Irish Potato Soup. They're hearty, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >