Chocolate and Cream Cheese Marble Brownie Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate and Cream Cheese Marble Brownie
Rate this Recipe
Decadently rich and perfectly sweet.
|1 stick unsalted butter, plus more for the pan|
|3 oz finely chopped semisweet chocolate|
|3 oz finely chopped unsweetened chocolate|
|1 cup flour|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
|2 cups sugar|
|2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract|
|8 oz cream cheese|
- Preheat to 350° F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper. Grease parchment paper with butter.
- Place butter, semisweet and unsweetened chocolates in a microwaveable bowl. Heat chocolates for one minute in the microwave. Stir together and place back in the microwave. Heat for an additional minute and stir until smooth.
- Stir the flour and salt in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Stir together cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl, stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, stir together remaining eggs, sugar and vanilla extract. Pour in the chocolate mixture and stir until smooth. Add the flour mix and stir until just blended. Transfer the batter onto the greased baking pan.
- Drop a generous amount of the cream cheese mixture across the surface of the brownie batter. Use a butter knife to swirl the cream cheese and brownie together.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let cool in the pan.
- Once brownies are cooled, lift the edges of the parchment paper and remove brownies. Cut into squares and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >