For the Love of Cooking!
Chocolate Lovers Brownies Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Lovers Brownies
Rate this Recipe
Who can resist triple chocolate brownies?
|3 sticks unsalted butter|
|12 oz dark chocolate morsels|
|1/2 cup white chocolate morsels|
|1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels|
|1 3/4 cups sugar|
|1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract|
|1 1/2 cups flour|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 teaspoons powdered sugar, for garnish|
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a large baking tin with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together in a large pan over low heat.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs together with sugar and vanilla extract.
- Allow the chocolate mixture to cool, then add the egg/sugar mixture and beat well.
- Fold in flour and salt and stir in the white chocolate and semisweet chocolate. Beat to combine then pour the mixture into baking tin.
- Place in oven and bake for about 25 minutes. The top should be a paler brown and a little flaky.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, cut into squares and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >