For the Love of Cooking!
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cherry Chocolate Chippers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 60 |
A sweet, simple and scrumptious little treat.
|1 cup dark cherries, halved|
|12 oz semisweet chocolate chips|
|2 cups flour|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|3/4 cup light brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla|
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat together the butter and sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer until blended, then add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in the vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture on low speed until blended well, then mix in the chocolate chips and cherries with a wooden spoon.
- Put level tablespoons of the dough 1-inch apart, on greased baking sheets and bake in batches in the middle of the oven until golden around the edges, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on the sheets for 2 minutes before transferring to a rack to cool completely.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >