For the Love of Cooking!
Dry Rubbed Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Dry Rubbed Pork Spare Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Perfectly seasoned and absolutely delicious!
|2 racks pork spare ribs|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 1/2 tablespoons paprika|
|Hickory liquid smoke, (to taste)|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|6 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder|
|1/2 cup apple cider vinegar|
- Combine garlic powder, salt, paprika, black pepper, brown sugar, onion powder and chili powder together.
- Shake a few drops of liquid smoke on the spare ribs.
- Apply dry rub on spare ribs, coat completely.
- Wrap spare ribs with plastic wrap, place in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Place spare ribs on a pan and cover with aluminum foil. Cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, pour apple cider vinegar over ribs, cover and cook for an additional 60 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >