For the Love of Cooking!
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Dry Rubbed Pork Spare Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Perfectly seasoned and absolutely delicious!
|2 racks pork spare ribs|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 1/2 tablespoons paprika|
|Hickory liquid smoke, (to taste)|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|6 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder|
|1/2 cup apple cider vinegar|
- Combine garlic powder, salt, paprika, black pepper, brown sugar, onion powder and chili powder together.
- Shake a few drops of liquid smoke on the spare ribs.
- Apply dry rub on spare ribs, coat completely.
- Wrap spare ribs with plastic wrap, place in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Place spare ribs on a pan and cover with aluminum foil. Cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, pour apple cider vinegar over ribs, cover and cook for an additional 60 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >