Festive Pumpkin Waffles Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Festive Pumpkin Waffles
Rate this Recipe
This tasty breakfast recipe is perfect for Autumn mornings.
|1 2/3 cups milk|
|2 tablespoons baking powder|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted|
|2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice|
|3 cups flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|2 cups unsweetened pumpkin puree|
|Whipped cream, for serving|
|Syrup, for serving|
- Heat the waffle iron.
- Combine, pumpkin spice, salt, flour, baking soda and baking powder in a mixing bowl, mix well.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk pumpkin puree, butter, brown sugar, milk and eggs.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients, mix well.
- Pour small amount of batter onto waffle iron, close lid. Bake 3-4 minutes. Repeat process until batter is used up.
- Serve with warm syrup and whipped cream.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >