Deliciously Healthy Arugula Salad Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Deliciously Healthy Arugula Salad
Rate this Recipe
A few simple ingredients come together to create a tasty salad that’s loaded with nutrients. Great for lunch and dinner or as an appetizer.
|8 cups arugula|
|2 ounces feta cheese, (crumbled)|
|1/4 cup basil leaves|
|3/4 cup orzo|
|Olive oil, (for sauté and dressing)|
|8 ounces cherry tomatoes, (halved)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
- Cook orzo in salted water. Drain water and set aside.
- On medium-high heat, heat pan with olive oil.
- Sauté arugula in pan in small handfuls, allow for slight wilting and removing from heat, placing in salad bowl. Repeat process.
- With last handful of arugula, add cheese, tomatoes, orzo and basil. Turning heat to high and cooking for 1-2 minutes.
- Once contents are hot, remove from heat and add to bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then add olive oil. Toss together, serve and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >