The Tastiest Veggie Burger Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
The Tastiest Veggie Burger
Rate this Recipe
Healthy, flavorful and easy to make. Hands down the best veggie burger around.
|1 cup brown rice, cooked|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1/2 onion, diced|
|1 package ground beef style veggie patty|
|Worcestershire sauce, to taste|
|6 hamburger buns|
|Garnishes, your preference|
|Condiments, your preference|
- Juice beet, discard juice and keep pulp.
- Combine beet pulp, veggie patty, onion and rice in a mixing bowl. Mix together very well.
- Form mixture into six patties.
- Shake a few drops of Worcestershire sauce on each patty.
- Pour olive oil in a pan, heat to medium. Once pan is hot, fry patties individually. Add more oil when needed.
- Place veggie patties on hamburger buns, use garnishes and condiments to liking.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >