For the Love of Cooking!
Cinco de Mayo Pork Tacos with Pineapple Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cinco de Mayo Pork Tacos with Pineapple
Rate this Recipe
You're going to love the flavor combination of pork and pineapple!
|1 1/4 lb. pork tenderloin|
|1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce, plus 2 teaspoons|
|3 cups diced fresh pineapple|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|8 corn tortillas, warmed|
- Sprinkle pork with 1 tablespoon of the pepper sauce; rub all over pork. Refrigerate pork for at least 1 hour.
- In a bowl, combine pineapple and remaining 2 teaspoons of pepper sauce; set aside.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Season pork with salt and black pepper and then grill for about 15 minutes or until desired degree of doneness is reached. Turn pork once during cooking time. Let pork rest for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Heat tortillas before serving with pork and pineapple.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >