For the Love of Cooking!
Linguine with Bell Peppers and Sausage Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Linguine with Bell Peppers and Sausage
Rate this Recipe
Easy to prepare, easy to enjoy!
|1 lb linguine|
|1 lb sausage, casings removed|
|4 red bell peppers, cored, seeded and thinly sliced|
|6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced|
|4 tablespoons butter|
|Kosher salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Set aside.
- As pasta is cooking, bring a skillet to medium heat. Once hot, add 2 tablespoons of water, add sausage, cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Uncover skillet, turn heat to medium-high, and brown sausage for 7 minutes, breaking up with the back of a spoon.
- Add bell peppers, garlic, and 1/4 cup water, cook for about 6 minutes, until peppers soften.
- Add butter and an additional 3/4 cup of water to skillet, stir to combine.
- Transfer pasta and sausage pepper mix to large bowl, season with salt and black pepper. Toss together and serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >