For the Love of Cooking!
Pumpkin Cheesecake with a Gingersnap Crust Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pumpkin Cheesecake with a Gingersnap Crust
Rate this Recipe
A fun and festive Fall dessert.
|1/2 cup chopped walnuts|
|1/2 cup powdered sugar|
|1 package gingersnap cookies|
|8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted|
|1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon|
|1/4 teaspoon ground ginger|
|3 tablespoons dark rum|
|3/4 cup pumpkin puree|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 3/4 lb cream cheese|
|1 cup sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Finely grind walnuts, powered sugar and gingersnaps in a food processor. Add butter and pulse until evenly mixed.
- Pour cake crust into a spring form pan. Press into the bottom and up the sides.
- Clean out the food processor bowl. Pour cinnamon, ginger, rum, pumpkin puree, eggs, salt, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract into the bowl. Puree ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon into spring form pan. Place in oven and bake for 90 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 4 hours.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >