Slow Roasted Pork Butt Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Roasted Pork Butt
Rate this Recipe
The perfect roast for the beginning of Fall.
|4 lb pork shoulder butt roast|
|1 bulb garlic, broken into cloves|
|1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce|
|3/4 cup light brown sugar|
|1 1/4 cups apple juice|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Create small slits throughout the pork roast then insert a garlic clove into each slit.
- Place the roast in a casserole dish with a lid. Sprinkle the roast on all sides with Worcestershire sauce. Let sit for 2 hours.
- After two hours, spoon any Worcestershire sauce back on the roast that has accumulated on the bottom of the casserole.
- Press the brown sugar well into the meat on all sides.
- Pour the apple juice into the bottom of the casserole and place lid on top.
- Place the roast in the oven and reduce the oven temperature down to 200 degrees F.
- Roast for about 4 hours or until the meat is fall apart tender
- Season roast with salt and black pepper. Slice meat to serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >