For the Love of Cooking!
Chicken Tacos with Kiwi Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Tacos with Kiwi
Rate this Recipe
Tacos unlike anything you've tasted before.
|1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|8 oz skinless, boneless chicken breast halves|
|1 teaspoon cooking oil|
|6 crunchy taco shells|
|1 cup shredded romaine lettuce|
|1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese|
|2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped|
|1 Roma tomato, chopped|
|1 tablespoon lime juice|
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, stir together cumin, red pepper, and salt. Rub chicken breasts with cooking oil then cumin mixture. Place each breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap then lightly tenderize.
- Place chicken on lightly oiled grill rack and grill, uncovered, for 7-8 minutes. Turn chicken once during cooking time.
- Remove chicken from grill and transfer to a platter.
- In a small bowl, gently combine kiwifruit, tomato, and lime juice.
- Cut cooked chicken into thin strips then divide evenly between taco shells; top with lettuce and cheese. Serve kiwifruit mixture with tacos as a topping.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >