For the Love of Cooking!
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Tacos with Kiwi
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Tacos unlike anything you've tasted before.
|1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|8 oz skinless, boneless chicken breast halves|
|1 teaspoon cooking oil|
|6 crunchy taco shells|
|1 cup shredded romaine lettuce|
|1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese|
|2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped|
|1 Roma tomato, chopped|
|1 tablespoon lime juice|
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, stir together cumin, red pepper, and salt. Rub chicken breasts with cooking oil then cumin mixture. Place each breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap then lightly tenderize.
- Place chicken on lightly oiled grill rack and grill, uncovered, for 7-8 minutes. Turn chicken once during cooking time.
- Remove chicken from grill and transfer to a platter.
- In a small bowl, gently combine kiwifruit, tomato, and lime juice.
- Cut cooked chicken into thin strips then divide evenly between taco shells; top with lettuce and cheese. Serve kiwifruit mixture with tacos as a topping.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >