For the Love of Cooking!
Black Bean Veggie Patty Burgers Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Black Bean Veggie Patty Burgers
Rate this Recipe
Healthy, hearty and homemade!
|1/2 onion, (quartered and then sliced)|
|1 tablespoon ground cumin|
|1 can black beans|
|1 teaspoon hot sauce|
|1/2 cup bread crumbs|
|1/2 green bell pepper, (sliced)|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|3 cloves garlic, (peeled)|
|Cooking spray, (for greasing cooking sheet)|
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour black beans into a bowl, mash with a fork until mushy. Set aside.
- Place garlic cloves, green bell pepper and onion in a blender, chop until well mixed. Add mashed black beans top mixture and stir together.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cumin, egg, hot sauce and chili powder. Add mixture to blender, mix together.
- Add breadcrumbs to mixture and stir until it holds together.
- Separate into four patties. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes per side.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >