For the Love of Cooking!
Fall Off the Bone Baby Back Ribs Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fall Off the Bone Baby Back Ribs
Rate this Recipe
A simple barbecue recipe that’s absolutely delicious.
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce|
|5 lb baby back ribs|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
- Preheat oven to 275° F. Line a roasting pan with 2 layers of aluminum foil.
- Remove membrane from underside of ribs, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs on roasting pan. Place pan in oven and roast for 4 hours.
- Remove ribs from oven, coat with sweet chili sauce.
- Place oven rack near top of oven, set heat to broil.
- Place ribs back in oven and broil for 5 minutes.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >