Creole Beef and Rice Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creole Beef and Rice
Rate this Recipe
Downright delicious good old-fashioned cooking.
|2 teaspoons vegetable oil|
|1 1/2 lb. bottom round steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces|
|1 onion, chopped|
|1 green bell pepper, chopped|
|3 stalks celery, chopped|
|1 tablespoon Creole seasoning|
|2 cans stewed tomatoes, 14 oz. each|
|Cooked rice, for serving|
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add beef and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring continuously, until meat is browned. Drain liquid.
- Add onions, bell pepper and celery; sauté for about three minutes.
- Add Creole seasoning and stewed tomatoes. Reduce head to low, cover and cook for about 25 minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >