For the Love of Cooking!
Creole Beef and Rice Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creole Beef and Rice
Rate this Recipe
Downright delicious good old-fashioned cooking.
|2 teaspoons vegetable oil|
|1 1/2 lb. bottom round steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces|
|1 onion, chopped|
|1 green bell pepper, chopped|
|3 stalks celery, chopped|
|1 tablespoon Creole seasoning|
|2 cans stewed tomatoes, 14 oz. each|
|Cooked rice, for serving|
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add beef and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring continuously, until meat is browned. Drain liquid.
- Add onions, bell pepper and celery; sauté for about three minutes.
- Add Creole seasoning and stewed tomatoes. Reduce head to low, cover and cook for about 25 minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >