For the Love of Cooking!
Creamy Cheesy Mushroom Chicken Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy Cheesy Mushroom Chicken
Rate this Recipe
A simple yet entirely delicious chicken julienne recipe.
|1 onion, (minced)|
|3 teaspoons sour cream|
|8 oz chicken, (boneless, skinless)|
|1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, (finely ground)|
|1/4 lb mushrooms, (washed)|
|1/2 cup Swiss cheese, (grated)|
|5 tablespoons butter|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Mince chicken and mushrooms together.
- Add 4 tablespoons butter to a pan. Melt butter on medium heat. Add onions, cook until onion is tender. Add chicken to pan, season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, add nutmeg and sour cream to pan. Stir ingredients together.
- Evenly spoon mixture into 4 ramekin bowls. Top with Swiss cheese.
- Place ramekin bowls into oven, bake for 10 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >