For the Love of Cooking!
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy Cheesy Mushroom Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A simple yet entirely delicious chicken julienne recipe.
|1 onion, (minced)|
|3 teaspoons sour cream|
|8 oz chicken, (boneless, skinless)|
|1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, (finely ground)|
|1/4 lb mushrooms, (washed)|
|1/2 cup Swiss cheese, (grated)|
|5 tablespoons butter|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Mince chicken and mushrooms together.
- Add 4 tablespoons butter to a pan. Melt butter on medium heat. Add onions, cook until onion is tender. Add chicken to pan, season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, add nutmeg and sour cream to pan. Stir ingredients together.
- Evenly spoon mixture into 4 ramekin bowls. Top with Swiss cheese.
- Place ramekin bowls into oven, bake for 10 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >