For the Love of Cooking!
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Chunks and Pumpkin Spiced Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 24 |
A little sweetness and distinct flavor in every bite!
|1 apple, (Granny Smith works well, peeled and chopped)|
|1 cup pumpkin|
|1/2 cup butter, (melted)|
|3 tablespoons sugar|
|2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice|
|1 2/3 cups flour|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon baking powder|
|1 1/4 cups sugar|
|2 eggs, (lightly beaten)|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Pour salt, sugar, flour, baking powder, 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice and baking soda into a large mixing bowl. Stir until evenly combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter, eggs and pumpkin. Stir together then add to other bowl. Stir all ingredients together until moist.
- Add apples to batter, fold in evenly. Spoon batter into muffin pan.
- Mix together remaining pumpkin pie spice and sugar. Sprinkle mixture over muffin tops.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >