Baked Crispy Ranch Chicken Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Crispy Ranch Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Easy to prepare and loaded with flavor and texture.
|2 teaspoons olive oil|
|6 boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|2 cups plain panko breadcrumbs|
|1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese|
|1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese|
|3 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix|
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Coat a baking dish with olive oil.
- Wrap the chicken breasts in plastic wrap and tenderize with a meat mallet or rolling pin. Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together the eggs in a bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, and ranch seasoning mix in a bowl.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the whisked eggs. Then dip the chicken breasts in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in the baking dish.
- Place the baking dish into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the top of the chicken breast is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the rest for 10 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >