Raspberry and Balsamic Glaze Pork Chops Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Raspberry and Balsamic Glaze Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Sweet, tangy, savory, and on the table in 15 minutes.
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|4 bone-in pork chops|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|1/2 cup raspberry preserves|
|2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
|1/2 teaspoon thyme|
- Pour olive oil into a large non-stick skillet. Bring to medium-high heat.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Place the pork chops into the skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Combine the raspberry preserves, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, and thyme in a small bowl. Stir together until well mixed.
- Transfer the pork chops from the skillet to a plate.
- Reduce the heat on the stove top to medium. Pour the raspberry mixture into the skillet. Simmer for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Return the pork chops to the skillet. Spoon the glaze over the pork chops and cook for 1 minute per side.
- Transfer the pork chops to serving plates and spoon any remaining glaze over top. Enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >