For the Love of Cooking!
Avocado, Bacon & Ranch Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Avocado, Bacon & Ranch Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
You’ve never had a grilled cheese sandwich quite like this before.
|8 slices bacon|
|1/4 cup ranch dressing|
|8 slices white or wheat bread|
|4 slices cheddar cheese|
|4 slices provolone cheese|
|1 avocado, (peeled, pitted and cut into 8 slices)|
- Prepare bacon according to package directions then drain and set aside.
- Spread each slice of bread with 12 tablespoon of dressing.
- Top 4 of the bread slices with 1 slice of Cheddar cheese and 4 of the bread slices with 1 slice of Provolone.
- Top each Cheddar slice with 2 bacon slices and 2 avocado slices.
- In a hot nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook the bread slices cheese side-up, over medium heat, until browned, about 4 to 7 minutes.
- Press Provolone-topped bread slices and Cheddar-topped slices together. Cut in half on the diagonal. Serve immediately.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >