Classic Homemade Chili Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Classic Homemade Chili
Rate this Recipe
This one is plain delicious!
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 yellow onion, chopped|
|1 red bell pepper, finely chopped|
|1 can diced tomatoes, 28 oz.|
|1 can tomato sauce, 29 oz.|
|1 can kidney beans, 27 oz.|
|1 can black beans, 15 oz.|
|2 tablespoons chili powder|
|1 1/2 tablespoons cayenne pepper|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
- In a large pot, brown the ground beef with chopped yellow onion and bell pepper over medium heat.
- Stir in diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Add the kidney and black beans, chili powder, cayenne pepper and cinnamon. Stir well.
- Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon chili into serving bowls while hot and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >