Greek Grains Salad Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Greek Grains Salad
Rate this Recipe
A hearty and wholesome side dish.
|1/2 lb rye berries|
|1/2 lb wheat berries|
|1 lb pearled barley|
|1 cup kalamata olives, halved|
|1 cup feta cheese|
|1 cup cucumber, diced|
|1 cup tomato, diced|
|1/2 cup red onion, diced|
|1/2 cup parsley, chopped|
|1/2 cup dill, chopped|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|3/4 cup olive oil|
|1/4 cup apple cider vinegar|
|1/4 cup minced dill|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
- Fill a two pots halfway with water. Bring to a simmer.
- Cook the barley in a one pot for 15 minutes, until tender. Drain water and transfer to a bowl.
- Cook the rye berries and wheat berries in the second pot for 30-40 minutes, until tender. Drain water and transfer to a bowl.
- Combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup dill, salt and pepper in a blender.
- Combine barley, rye and wheat berries with the olives, feta cheese, cucumber, tomato, onion, parsley and 1/2 cup dill. Toss with the dressing and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >