Marinated and Grilled Ball Tip Steaks Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marinated and Grilled Ball Tip Steaks
Rate this Recipe
Brown sugar, red wine and spices enhance the flavor of steak.
|2 tablespoons light brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon tomato paste|
|2 tablespoons minced garlic|
|2 teaspoons garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 teaspoon dried thyme|
|2 teaspoons kosher salt|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
|1/2 cup red wine|
|4 ball tip steaks|
- Set steaks in a glass dish.
- In a bowl, mix together all marinade ingredients (brown sugar through red wine). Pour marinade over steaks; let sit 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Remove steaks from marinade; pat dry with paper towels. Set steaks on grill; cook 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare or until desired doneness is reached.
- Remove steaks from grill; let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >