Marbled Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Serves 3 dozen |
The dreamiest of all desserts.
|3/4 cup water |
|1/2 cup butter |
|1 1/2 squares unsweetened chocolate |
|2 cup flour |
|1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar |
|1 teaspoon baking soda |
|1/2 teaspoon salt |
|2 eggs |
|1/2 cup sour cream |
|8 oz cream cheese |
|1/3 cup sugar |
|1 egg, beaten |
|1 tablespoon vanilla extract |
|1 cup semisweet chocolate chips |
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- In a small saucepan, combine water, butter, and chocolate; cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat and cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add eggs and sour cream; beat on low just until combined. Stir in chocolate mixture until smooth.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla; set aside. Spread chocolate batter into a greased medium baking pan. Drop cream cheese mixture by tablespoonfuls over batter; cut through the batter with a knife to swirl. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and baking pan, place on wire rack to cool.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!