Chocolate Lovers Brownies
Serves 18 |
Who can resist triple chocolate brownies?
|3 sticks unsalted butter |
|12 oz dark chocolate morsels |
|1/2 cup white chocolate morsels |
|1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels |
|6 eggs |
|1 3/4 cups sugar |
|1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract |
|1 1/2 cups flour |
|1 teaspoon salt |
|2 teaspoons powdered sugar, for garnish |
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a large baking tin with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together in a large pan over low heat.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs together with sugar and vanilla extract.
- Allow the chocolate mixture to cool, then add the egg/sugar mixture and beat well.
- Fold in flour and salt and stir in the white chocolate and semisweet chocolate. Beat to combine then pour the mixture into baking tin.
- Place in oven and bake for about 25 minutes. The top should be a paler brown and a little flaky.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, cut into squares and serve.