3 Ingredient Shortbread Cookies
Serves 24 |
Perfect for a quick snack.
|2 sticks salted butter |
|2 cups flour |
|1/2 cup powdered sugar |
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine sugar and butter in a mixing bowl, mix together very well.
- After the sugar and butter are well mixed, add flour and stir until it forms dough. (add a tablespoon of water if the mix becomes too crumbly)
- Lightly flour a working surface, roll dough out until around a 1/4-inch thick.
- Use cookie cutter or knife and cut out small circular cookies.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange cookies on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven, bake 20-25 minutes.