For the Love of Cooking!
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sour Cream Biscuits
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
|1 egg, lightly beaten|
|2 cups sour cream|
|2 cups sifted flour|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- In a small bowl, combine the beaten egg and sour cream.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg and sour cream mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until just blended.
- Spoon mixture onto a heavily floured surface and cut into biscuits. Place biscuits on a well-greased sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until done.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >