For the Love of Cooking!
Sour Cream Biscuits Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sour Cream Biscuits
Rate this Recipe
|1 egg, lightly beaten|
|2 cups sour cream|
|2 cups sifted flour|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- In a small bowl, combine the beaten egg and sour cream.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg and sour cream mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until just blended.
- Spoon mixture onto a heavily floured surface and cut into biscuits. Place biscuits on a well-greased sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until done.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >