For the Love of Cooking!
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Roasted Garlic-Sage Potatoes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
|4 lb. golden potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges|
|1/2 cup olive oil|
|8 sage leaves, chopped|
|2 teaspoons kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|8 cloves garlic, mashed|
- Place a baking sheet on the bottom rack in oven; preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place potatoes in a bowl, and then add olive oil, sage leaves, salt and black pepper; toss to coat.
- Carefully place potato wedges on hot baking sheet; roast for 30 minutes.
- Add mashed garlic cloves atop potatoes; stir. Continue roasting for about 30 minutes, until potatoes are golden.
- Increase temperature to 400 degrees F and cook for about 15 minutes more, until potatoes are crisp.
- If desired, season with additional salt and black pepper before serving.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >