For the Love of Cooking!
Roasted Garlic-Sage Potatoes Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Roasted Garlic-Sage Potatoes
Rate this Recipe
|4 lb. golden potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges|
|1/2 cup olive oil|
|8 sage leaves, chopped|
|2 teaspoons kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|8 cloves garlic, mashed|
- Place a baking sheet on the bottom rack in oven; preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place potatoes in a bowl, and then add olive oil, sage leaves, salt and black pepper; toss to coat.
- Carefully place potato wedges on hot baking sheet; roast for 30 minutes.
- Add mashed garlic cloves atop potatoes; stir. Continue roasting for about 30 minutes, until potatoes are golden.
- Increase temperature to 400 degrees F and cook for about 15 minutes more, until potatoes are crisp.
- If desired, season with additional salt and black pepper before serving.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >