For the Love of Cooking!
Dessert Pancakes Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 cups all-purpose flour|
|2 tsp. baking powder|
|1 tsp. baking soda|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/8 tsp. salt|
|2 cups buttermilk|
|1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted|
|1 tsp. vanilla extract|
|1 cup brandied dried apricot jam|
|1/2 cup whipped cream|
- This recipe is courtesy of Wolfgang Puck, with some modifications Heat an electric griddle or stove top griddle or heavy pan over medium high heat.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt into a medium bowl.
- In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and whisk in the buttermilk, the melted butter and the vanilla extract.
- Quickly whisk in the flour mixture and stir until it is combined. Ladle the batter onto the griddle by tablespoons for small, 2" pancakes.
- Cook until bubbles break through and turn over.
- Cook another 30 seconds to a minute, until nicely browned on the other side and transfer to a plate.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >