For the Love of Cooking!
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rigatoni with Italian Sausage
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A simple and delicious dish that's great any night of the week.
|1 lb. rigatoni pasta|
|1 1/2 lb. Italian sausage links|
|3 tablespoon olive oil|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 red pepper, trimmed, seeded and coarsely chopped|
|2 tablespoon chopped parsley|
|1 jar pasta sauce|
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; set aside and keep warm.
- Cook sausage according to package directions, and then slice into coins; set aside and keep warm.
- Place olive oil and garlic into a large pan that is set over medium heat; saute for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped pepper to pan; saute until crisp-tender.
- Add cooked sausage and prepared pasta sauce to pan with peppers; heat until warm.
- Add cooked pasta to pan and stir to combine.
- Top with fresh parsley.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >