For the Love of Cooking!
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti
Rate this Recipe
Serves 36 |
Bordering between dessert and snack.
|1 cups flour|
|1/2 tsp. baking powder|
|1/2 tsp. baking soda|
|1/4 tsp. kosher salt|
|1/2 cup butter|
|1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|1 tsp. vanilla extract|
|3/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped and toasted|
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Set aside. In another bowl combine the butter, chocolate hazelnut spread, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the ingredients together, about 4 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, stir in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Add the hazelnuts and stir until just combined. Using a tablespoon measure, spoon out the cookie dough onto a cookie sheet, spacing the mounds about 4 inches apart.
- Use the tines of a fork to flatten the cookie dough.
- Bake until lightly golden around the edges, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and let cool.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >