For the Love of Cooking!
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Steak Tacos With Spicy Pico De Gallo
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Don't let their small size fool you!
|2 lbs. beef shoulder top blade steaks, flat iron|
|12 5" diameter flour tortillas|
|Spicy Pico de Gallo, recipe follows|
|1 8 oz. package Mexican cheese blend, shredded|
|1/2 cup Italian dressing, prepared|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1 Tbsp. honey|
|2 tsp. cumin, ground|
|1 tsp. chili powder|
- Cut beef steaks lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4" strips; set aside.
- Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl.
- Place beef and marinade in food-safe plastic bag. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- Heat pan over medium heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Repeat with remaining beef.
- Evenly divide beef strips over tortillas.
- Top with 1 tablespoon Spicy Pico de Gallo and 1 tablespoon cheese.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >