For the Love of Cooking!
Mushroom, Cheddar & Bacon Burger Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mushroom, Cheddar & Bacon Burger
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ground chuck|
|2 portabella mushrooms|
|1/2 cup Worcestershire Sauce|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|2 tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|2 tablespoons parsley, chopped|
|4 slices cheddar cheese|
|8 slices bacon, cooked|
|1/2 red onion, sliced|
|4 hamburger buns|
|Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
- Marinate mushrooms for 30 minutes in Worcestershire sauce (reserving 1 tablespoon).
- Combine mayonnaise, remaining Worcestershire, mustard, parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Remove mushrooms from marinade (discard unused marinade) and grill;
- slice mushrooms.
- Form ground chuck into 4 patties. Season with salt and pepper and grill. Just before desired doneness is reached (recommended 160°F internal temperature), top burgers with cheese and grill until cheese melts.
- Generously spread bun with flavored mayonnaise, top with burgers, red onion, mushrooms and bacon.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >