For the Love of Cooking!
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mushroom, Cheddar & Bacon Burger
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
|1 1/2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ground chuck|
|2 portabella mushrooms|
|1/2 cup Worcestershire Sauce|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|2 tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|2 tablespoons parsley, chopped|
|4 slices cheddar cheese|
|8 slices bacon, cooked|
|1/2 red onion, sliced|
|4 hamburger buns|
|Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
- Marinate mushrooms for 30 minutes in Worcestershire sauce (reserving 1 tablespoon).
- Combine mayonnaise, remaining Worcestershire, mustard, parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Remove mushrooms from marinade (discard unused marinade) and grill;
- slice mushrooms.
- Form ground chuck into 4 patties. Season with salt and pepper and grill. Just before desired doneness is reached (recommended 160°F internal temperature), top burgers with cheese and grill until cheese melts.
- Generously spread bun with flavored mayonnaise, top with burgers, red onion, mushrooms and bacon.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >