Cinnamon Apple Bread Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cinnamon Apple Bread
Rate this Recipe
The iconic flavors of Fall in a sweet bread.
|1 1/2 cups flour, more for flouring pan|
|1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon|
|1/2 cup light brown sugar|
|2/3 cup sugar|
|1/2 cup unsalted butter|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
|1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1 red apple, peeled and diced|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray then sprinkle with flour.
- Combine cinnamon and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine sugar and butter. Use a hand mixer to blend until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and eggs to the butter mix and blend until well combined.
- Pour in 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder and milk. Mix until combined.
- Pour half of the batter into the loaf pan. Top with half of the diced apples. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon/brown sugar mix over the apples. Pour in the remaining batter. Top with the remaining apples and sprinkle the remaining cinnamon/brown sugar mix.
- Place in the oven and bake for 50 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan to completely cool.
|Course:||Breakfast, Brunch, Snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >